Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Should pets be allowed at school

 Should pets be allowed at school


Dogs are a man’s best friend. A dogs purpose is to be a friend or companion. 


The good thing about having a pet at school is that you could be tired and you want to do something so you can just pat your pet and you have some company. You can bring your pet to school so you can let the kids have some fun training the pet. Your pet can give comfort by hugs and play.


The bad thing about bringing a pet to school is that bringing a dog can bark at kids and scare little kids. The pets can bite or scratch. They can also annoy and distract some people that are doing there work 


Even though pets are distracting the best thing of having a pet is having someone with you to be comfortable. These are the things that you need to do so you can bring pets to school: make sure you have a leash so the pet can’t bite or run around and make sure that the pet is behaved.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Geoff
    Thanks for sharing your writing about pets being allowed at school. Dogs are great to comfort people. Next time remember that your writing should be all about trying to persuade us that having pets in school is a good thing. Would you consider letting other animals come to school?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post