Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Introduction Blog

Hi my name is Geoff and this is my first blog post. I am a year 3 at St Francis of Assisi school. I am 7 years old turning 8 and I was born in the Philippines. 

My favorite sport to play at school is soccer! I think it's the best sport. My favorite takeout meal is KFC, I like the chicken because it has crunchy and tasty chicken skin. My favorite colours are blue and teal, I like blue because it pops out and I like teal because it is a nice colour to use

I have two bunnies the first bunny is named Mocha and the second one is named 
Oreo. I have two older sisters named Gianna and Gab. I have two nice and caring parents named Dulce and Gilbert.

What's your favorite animal? What's you favorite food? What's your favorite colour?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Geoff I'm Gianna and I think your first blog post is great! Honestly I'm not that into soccer but I think its a pretty good sport. My favourite animal is a dog, my favourite takeout is Mc Donalds and my favourite colour is Blue. I think you did great on your first blog! Next time you could work on writing longer paragraphs. I really liked your blog! Keep working hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Geoff - I agree with Gianna - your first blog post is great! You really told us a lot about you which is great!

    My favourite animal is a giraffe, I love the way they lope around - did you know they have a purple tongue? My favourite food - well I like lost of different foods - at the moment I love dumpling the best. My favourite colour is blue!

    What have you been busy doing during the lockdown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Earl, Thank you for the nice comment. I didn't know giraffes had purple tongues! I don't like dumplings but my sister does. I have been watching movies on the TV. What have you been doing during the lockdown?

      Delete
  3. Hi Geoff
    Great post! I have learnt so much about you.
    I love crunchie chicken but not the KFC one but the sushi shop one.
    My favourite colour is blue too not so much teal.
    I love bunnies but have never had one. I do have a dog however and his name is Max.
    I look forward to finding out more about you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job geoff. from Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment Zoe.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post